Benefits on Skin
PROBIOTICS ALSO HELP YOU FIGHT THE SIGNS OF AGING
- Probiotics can keep you slim. Microflora reduce cravings for carbohydrates, sugar and alcohol. And new research has found that obese people have different bacteria in their intestines than people of normal weight. Scientists think that good bacteria can keep you from gaining pounds.
- Probiotics clean your liver. Traditional Chinese Medicine teaches that the liver affects your skin and eyes. With a clean liver, you may notice younger looking skin with less liver spots, moles and skin tags, and bright, shiny eyes.
- Probiotics treat acne. One study found that teenagers ingesting probiotics saw improvement in their blemishes after only 2 weeks.
- Probiotics can prevent wrinkles. Good bacteria in your gut can help you eliminate the toxins and free radicals that can damage skin and cause early signs of aging.
- Probiotics give you a glowing complexion. Probiotics help you digest and better assimilate the nutrients from your food. That means your skin receives more of the antioxidants, vitamins and minerals it needs to be healthy.
- Probiotics help your hair grow long and lustrous. Hair may be dead, but each hair follicle is surrounded by nourishing blood vessels. Beneficial microflora help keep your intestines clean and healthy, they attack pathogens to keep your blood clean and healthy. Healthy blood nourishes hair, skin and nails.
- Probiotics make your fingernails stronger. Nails are made of proteins, and probiotics break down the proteins you eat into the amino acids that build healthy, flexible nails.
- Probiotics give you energy. It’s much harder to look and feel good when you’re tired, but consuming probiotics boosts your immunity and makes digestion easier, giving you more energy to look your best!